Comments, comments, comments. We love them and encourage them! Comments are what allow us to connect, converse and grow together as a community of like-minded people. That said, sometimes things can get out of hand so it’s important to have guidelines and rules.
We all have our own opinions and beliefs. But keep it respectful. Any and all comments that are abusive, disrespectful, distasteful or offensive in nature will be deleted immediately. Furthermore, comments that are self-promotional (affiliate or back-linking), derailing in content, or non-contributory to the conversation will be removed and the author will be blocked from any further commenting.
Please use your REAL, FIRST name and email address when you comment. Business name(s) are considered promotional in nature and any comments contributed by them will be deleted.
Do not link your business name or blog anywhere in the comment section unless it directly relates to the comment or conversation taking place. Otherwise, it will be considered self-promotional and marked as spam.
If you have a question about a post, it’s common courtesy to review the comments first to see if your question has already been answered. If it has not, feel free to ask away!
The following applies to all comments posted on holfamily.com:
- All Rights Reserved: We reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. We also reserve the right to block access via IP address to anyone or group from commenting, subscribing to and from accessing holfamily.com for violation of this comment policy
- Links: Comments containing links are automatically held in moderation. Any link included in a comment which is blatantly self-promotional without genuinely contributing to the conversation will be marked as spam and the comment immediately deleted. Repeated attempts will cause the user email and IP address to be blacklisted from commenting further. Links that are relevant and contribute to the conversation within the comments of the blog post may be allowed, but if in doubt, please leave it out.
- Copyright/Plagiarism: If notice is received that a comment contains proprietary, copyrighted or plagiarized information, the offending comment will be deleted and the commenter blocked from further commenting ability.
- Email: An authentic, verified, email address is required for commenting and comment subscriptions. Personal email addresses are never published on the blog nor shared with any 3rd party. Your email address may be used by the blog owner (us) to privately contact you. By commenting on this blog, you are agreeing that we have the right to contact you via email in response to your comment, and for informational and promotional purposes. You can unsubscribe from blog comment notifications and email correspondence at any time.
- Respect: Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner (us) to be rude and offensive, will be deleted and the commenter banned from future use. You may question or argue the content in a constructive nature, but you may not post disrespectful comments towards the author(s) or other commenters.
- Relevance: Please keep all comments on-topic and relevant to the post being read. Comments that are an obvious attempt at promotional purposes, intended to gain traffic, backlinks, brand exposure, or increased personal site traffic will be deleted and the commenter will be blocked from further holfamily.com interaction. If you leave a comment or question that is unrelated to the post topic, it will likely go unanswered. If you have a question about a specific health topic, please search for it using the provided search box. Or you can suggest a topic for a future blog post using the contact form.
- Spam: Any comment deemed as spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam. Commenters who repeatedly post spam will be blacklisted from commenting in the future, and their IP address blocked from accessing holfamily.com.
- Liability: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment on holfamily.com, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site and all post authors and commenters harmless.
- Gravatar: For easiest commenting, please consider signing up for a Gravatar (you can do that by clicking here). This will allow your comment to be approved faster, and allow your picture to automatically display next to your comment.
- What to Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: Please be patient. All comments are moderated and are not approved right away. Please do not submit the same comment twice unless you think your original comment was not submitted correctly the first time.
No Medical Advice
We are not doctors, lawyers, or health care professionals. Therefore, we are unable to answer any questions related to these topics, even in response to comments and questions. We will, however, share our own experiences in the hope of inspiring you to make conscious health decisions after consulting with a qualified professional. We can’t offer any advice for a specific problem or condition and comments or questions asking medical advice will not be answered.
The information contained on this website, or provided at your request, is for informational purposes only. No information on holfamily.com is or should be used for the purposes of diagnosing, treating, preventing, or curing any disease.
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Nothing holfamily.com is intended to recommend any particular form of medical treatment or that persons manage their own health problems without the advice of a licensed healthcare practitioner. You should always consult a qualified medical professional before making any health decision or taking any product or supplement. Information found or received through this website should not be used in place of a visit with, call to, consultation, or advice from a professional health care provider. If you suspect you have a medical problem, or should you have any health care related questions, please promptly call or visit your healthcare practitioner.
NO information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition under any circumstances.
This website (holfamily.com) and all of the content herein (written, images, video, audio, etc.) is Copyright © holfamily.com 2022. Under no circumstances may any content be downloaded or reproduced without the express permission of the author and operator(s) of holfamily.com.
Thank you for your comments. We look forward to hearing from you!